Vacancy – Restaurant/Subway Store managers
Take your chance and apply now!
Experienced Restaurant/Subway Store managers are needed.
There are 2 Store Manager vacancies available in Belfast or Lisburn. Hurry up and grab the opportunity before it’s too late.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years’ operational management experience in a Fast-food, Deli Counter or Restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal, are essential.
Computer knowledge is desirable
As a store manager your responsibilities may include:
- Overall Restaurant Management
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Recruit staff and oversee the in-store training program
Responsible for Inventory and money control systems
Maintain business records
Creating staffing rotas
Keeping statistical and financial records.
Analyse daily and weekly sales records to improve store food and labour controls
Understand and adhere to all quality standards as outlined in Subway Operations Manual
Complete all necessary Subway courses
Maintain high standards of restaurant safety and security
Maximum 45 hours per week, across a range of shifts the week covering mornings (around 7am), evenings (around 9pm) and weekends
Competitive Salary – £26,200
Quarterly performance-based bonus opportunities
Access to Perks at works with discounts on brands such as Adidas, Samsung, Tesco, and much more
Free Food & Drink whilst on shift
Continued Development and Career opportunities
Employee recognition schemes
Team bonding sessions
Zoom interview and CV to be submitted
Interview with the client via Teams
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your CV to [email protected]